Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Little of Both

Positives:
1) I woke up this morning. (That's always a good thing.)
2) I got my nails done.
3) I went on a lovely walk. (I found myself getting very angry and walking to Nickelback. Dumb Pandora. Libby, if we can't be friends anymore after that declaration, I understand.)
4) I'm going to lunch with Liz today.

Negatives:
1) "Invisible Solid" deodorant that is white. How can you call it invisible? It's WHITE. It's going to attack whatever garment you put on that day. And it's going to WIN.


2) I was messing with my hair last night (On a scale from 1 to 10, I was at TOTAL BABE) but I think I burned it because now my hair stinketh.
3) My phone decided to call Fren this morning and I couldn't hang up. The touchscreen was all "Nuh uh. I'ma do this." I had to pop the battery out of my phone to get it to stop. And then of course he thought it was an emergency because I NEVER call during the day. EVER. Unless it's a code "Someone died" which I haven't had to put into effect. I had to be all "My phone's possessed. I'm sorry..." (Seriously, Motorola and Verizon. Release the dang Bionic already!!! I wants it!)

Oh well. NBD.

Positive AND Negative:
Heard this song this morning (not a country fan at ALL, but I like Alison Krauss). I enjoyed it. (Kristin and Libby, this might make you cry. You've been warned.)



I have to go get ready for lunchtime now. I basically wanted to draw a picture of the deodorant monster, that's all.

P.S. Who's pumped for the possible thunderstorms today!?!?! I know I am!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am pumped fo the possible thunderstorm today, as long as it doesn't keep those guys from fixing my water line tomorrow! I will have to watch the video when I get home, Lisa gets mad when I have 2 musics going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Lisa her "no more than one musics" rule is a poopydoodoo rule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her response was, "Oh boy, too bad"

    ReplyDelete
  4. POOPY.DOO.DOO.

    Do not "Oh boy, too bad." me! This is MYYY blog!!! I win. (To Lisa, of course. Not you.)

    ReplyDelete