Friday, December 10, 2010

I Heart

Can I just say something? (Of course I can. It's my blog...)

I just want to say how madly in love I am... with every single person I spent last night with. (You know who you are.) I should probably say "spent the evening" with... "spent the night" just doesn't sound good...

Last night, was the best night ever. Even better than "The Epic Party of Halloween 2010". (In my book, anyway.) I hadn't laughed that hard in a while. I think it partly due to the absolutely random group of people that were in my basement last night. When I say random, what I really mean is random. It was a group of people that I never would've put together in a million years, and they were at my house. But it worked... in my opinion anyway.

You know how it is when you're around certain people and you can say anything? Yeah. It was one of those groups. Many things were said, shared, laughed at and laughed with. There were lots of inside jokes and I got some of the best hugs of my life last night!!! (Ok, so Keebler was really tipsy and took a dive on the couch, but it was still the best hug ever.)

All of that mushiness just to say "I love you guys and I'm glad you're in my life."

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment