Thursday, November 18, 2010

Oh, Thursday!

I had another "rage" session with God last night. I'm not quite sure what made me snap. Maybe I'm just worn out.

A friend of mine told me last night that I'm too hard on myself. Yes, I am, but how can I not be hard on myself?

I just feel like life is one ginormous set of rules. Everyone talks about the difference between being religious and being a Christ-follower, but I still feel condemmed all the time. I don't know why. It's not like I'm doing anything bad, because the thought of being bad stresses me out too much!

How do I relax?

I just have too much on my plate. Trying to do the happy dance and do everything to a "t", not wanting anyone to be unhappy with me...

Grr.

Why can't I be inconsiderate like everybody else? Why can't I make everything revolve around me? Why can't I just ignore everyone's opinions?

(All the above are incredibly wrong to do, btw.)

I just have no answers. Which also stresses me out. (Haha.)

Maybe I need some happy/my giveadarn is broken pills...

No comments:

Post a Comment