Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Annoying

I had the most psycho dreams last night. Bleh. They put me in a weird mood for today.

I had a nice hopeful blog all written up yesterday for the 9th. (9 is my favorite number so I try to make a big deal out of the 9th of every month.) It said something about how I hoped it would be a good day and that something magical would happen. Blah blah blah.

I clicked "publish", there was an error and it hadn't even saved. It was gone. Because of that "publish fail", nothing magical happened. I'm placing the blame squarely on blogger. Way to go.

Wait, I take that back. I got to see Justin and Shaun Dane Cook Adams shared some scrumptious rice cake things from Japan with me. Those things are magical! I'm pretty sure fairies make them. And the best thing? I have a pack for breakfast. Score!!!

OK, so I take back my "nothing magical" statement. My bad.

I wonder what the 10th is going to do for me?

I did come to some sad realizations last night, but they're just more of the same. I keep falling into the same problems over and over again. At least now I can recognize them and stop them before they get out of hand. It's just frustrating and annoying. I'm annoyed at others because they keep doing the same things over and over, but then I get annoyed at myself because I fall for it every time.

My Mom informed me this morning that she likes me for who I am and she likes to hang out with me and not my stuff. Mom's always do. :) Now, if I could just get her back up here, I'd have it made.

That's another crazy crossroads I'm at. Why am I still in Mac? Every time I think I should move, I get a definite "No" from God, but I don't know why. I don't see anything amazing happening to keep me here. What's going on? I'm at a standstill. I know He's working behind the scenes, but it's still confusing. What is it? I'd like to find out sooner rather than later, but I'm not in control of that. (And that's probably for the best!)

No comments:

Post a Comment