Monday, November 1, 2010

November

This morning, as I was driving to work, I was reminded of just how lucky I am. I'm a lucky girl. Actually, I'm blessed.

As I was driving to work, I looked up at the beautiful sky and just praised God for it. The clouds were just enough to paint the sky a light grey and the sun was trying to peek though. I took my first deep breath of November 2010 air and I was in heaven.

I am a blessed little girl.

Things might not go exactly how I want them, I might be sad sometimes, and I might be downright annoyed at times with people and life, but overall I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

I thought back to two years ago when my life just completely shattered and I wished for mornings like this. I longed for them. I thought they would never happen. Now that I'm here, it's so easy to take it for granted and complain about how things are (or aren't) going right now.

I'm not at all where I thought I'd be in November 2010, but that's OK. I just hope I can look back at this time in my life with happy memories. (I'm pretty sure it's started out well! Even though Friday night was still in October, it was probably the most fun I'd ever had in my life.)

I have more friends now than I've ever had! I can go out and do things or stay in and have people over! It's wonderful! I just need to remind myself of these things when I feel down.

I am one blessed little girl and I have a Heavenly Father who is giving me what I need, when I need it, and that's all I could ever want!




P.S. For a friend of mine (on today of all days), I heard these lyrics on my stereo : "Ooooooh I want to turn up the radiation/ Oooooooh I want to glow in the dark/ Love is the one true innovation/ Love is the only art..." :D

No comments:

Post a Comment