Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Katie and Courtney Love Could've Been BFFS!!!

Hey, Katie! How was your day?


That good? Moving on...

I promised to tell you about the cold medicines I was on.

I was on them from Saturday through Monday.

They made me feel like this:






And I felt like I LOOKED (and possibly acted) like this:






BUT I feel like Kristin would've told me...

I arrived to shoot my first scene of Matthew and Keith's movie on Saturday. I took Kristin with me.

A real conversation that happened:

Matthew: You made it!
Me: I'm soooo high on cold meds right nao...
Matthew: So, basically, you're just like a REAL ACTRESS!!!!
Me: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

After my "Adventures in Acting", I went home and attempted to watch "Cats" with Kristin.

CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW "CATS" IS NOT AN OK THING TO WATCH WHEN YOU ARE MEDICATED? RUM TUM TUGGER ATTACKED MY BRAIN STEM!!!!!

Cerebral cortex.

Other brain words.

But I was too tired and out of it to avert my eyes or move the body that had betrayed me and felt like it weighed two bazillion pounds.

I stayed on a couch pretty much all weekend. I was a sloth. A DRUGGED SLOTH.


Sloth on the ground, sloth on the ground. Lookin' like a fool, you a sloth on the ground!


Nah. I'm just kidding. I was clearly a sloth of the boxed variety.

And for some reason... I googled "Courtney Love Sloth" and the first result was this picture of Mr. T:


And to think. Sometimes, I think I'M random...

1 comment:

  1. Don't go blaming Rum Tum Tugger! You are just jealous of his sweet dance moves... It was clearly Macavity that attacked your brain stem!

    Also, that first picture of Courtney Love is exactly what I picture in my head when you say you feel like Courtney Love on drugs!

    Three things I love about this post.
    1. Your pimpin' picture
    2. Your "Sloth on the Ground" ditty
    3. Patriotic Mr. T

    ReplyDelete