Friday, June 17, 2011

Funny Story...

I woke up this morning, put my hair in piggytails, and dressed in a pretty skirt/shirt combooooo.

Called my Mom on the way to work, and as I pulled out of the alley, my car made an awful noise.

Being that I have a GREAT history with flat tires, I immediately stopped my car, got out, and inspected my tires.

Everything was fine, so I got back in my car and started on.

The noise started again.

I stopped my car, opened my door, looked under my car and there it was. A pesky branch that was, of course, out of my reach. I had my hazard lights on, and a policeman cop passed me right by. Thanks, guy. (It was probably Tyler.)

So, if you were driving down Maple street at approx. 8:48am, you probably saw this:



At least I had shorts on under my cute skirt.

I got to work and had to dig asphalt out of my knee skin and I had grease all over my arm, but the noise stopped.

Not being a damsel in distress/fixing things for youself as a single lady/not having a SERIOUS problem with your car FTW!!!

1 comment:

  1. I drove down Maple to be at work at 9:00. How did I not see my Katie friend hiney up in public? I'm starting to wonder about my attention to detail.

    ReplyDelete