Friday, March 4, 2011

FUN TIMES!

I've been thinking about how to approach this blog today. All I could think of was just attacking it head on, so here goes.

I need to apologize for being so PMS-y and gripy and complainy for the last few days. (It was brought to my attention that I was being a complainer and I don't want to be labeled as such, so I need to stop.)

Sometimes I like to use lots of hyperbole and over exaggerate situations to be funny. Yes, some parts of the last few entries were just for laughs, but some of it was truly complaining.

So I'm sorry. My bad. I will do my best to not let it happen again.

Many ugly things have reared their ugly heads in the last week or so. These are things that I had quite happily allowed to scab over but they're starting to bleed again rather heavily.

I got out of town Wednesday night and yesterday so that helped a lot. Spent some time with three of my favorite people (Mom, Dad, and Fren) and they set me straight. I told my mom that I think I need to get some counseling. "I need counseling to get over my LAST counseling..."

I need to get past things in my past that I'm not proud of and I need to make sure they don't happen again.

I need to be held accountable.

Fren really made me think long and hard about some things yesterday and it was just the kick in the pants that I needed. Per usual, change is going to be hard, but it's going to be worth it.

Aside from all the talks I had while away, I had a TON of FUN! (Even the talks were fun though.)



Let's just say if I could have a day like yesterday every day of my life, it would be GRAND. (I mean seriously, from start to finish it was just an incredible day.)

Maybe it was so grand because it was SPECIAL.

I think I'm going to take a break from the blog for awhile. If anyone misses it, I might come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment