Monday, August 1, 2011

Dream Post!!!

(This is a post with DRAWINGS for Nate and WORDS for Kristin.)

I had one of the most insane, disgusting dreams last night.

I could tell that I had fallen asleep with CMT on because the dream started out with me riding motorcycles with Jason Aldean.

Yeah...

We arrived at our destination and I needed to use the little girls room. (Anyone who knows me will not be shocked by this.) When I went in there, it was suddenly my bathroom from home, but with one exception.

THERE WERE BUGS EVERYWHERE!!!! HUGE BUGS FROM HELL!!!!



And there was a whole box of them.



And then there were these guys too.



And I squashed them with the lighting speed and agility of a puma.



And it was really gross 'cause they were SOOO big and they didn't squish right away.



The bugs were regenerating at an alarming rate.

All I could do is scream "JASON ALDEAN!!!! JASON ALDEAN!!!!"

But I guess he couldn't hear me.

And then I woke up to the soothing sound of chainsaws chopping down trees in our backyard.

If only my subconscious has worked one of those chainsaws into my dream...

THE END.

2 comments:

  1. On a scale of 1-12 how would your rate the pain that little green guy was going to cause you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27.5

    In the dream, each bug was like 3.5-7in big.

    ReplyDelete