Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Worthy

Today, I’m going to tell myself something over and over and over again.

“You are worth it. You are worthy of good things in life. You are worthy of being pursued. You are a treasure.”

I don’t know about any of y’all, but I have a great and expansive history of selling myself short. It’s not only exhausting to myself, but to others around me, I am sure. *Cough*Especially Libby*Cough* I know what I wrote above is SUPER cheesy, and it’s all I can do to not go back up there and hit “backspace” a hundred times, but it’s true.

It’s not just true for ME though.

We are all worthy of good things. We’re worthy of love. We’re worthy of healthy relationships. Yes, we all have bad days, but we don’t have to STAY there. (And deciding not to stay there is the HARD part!)

My friends, I love you. You are worthy.

Start acting like it.

(And that goes for me, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment