Wednesday, May 2, 2012

PMS For Dummies

After a visit to my Dr last month (first Dr visit in 3 years. THANK YOU INSURANCE!!) she decided to put me on birth control for a month and see if some of my health issues could be relieved. Come on, people. Mind out of the gutter. I have broken ovaries, ok? Ok. Good talk. (But while we're on the subject of gutter... nevermind.)

This week is "off pill" week, and let me tell you, brothers and sisters, if I live through it, it will be an EVERLOVINGMIRACLE. Libby and I were discussing PMS vs Birth Control PMS today and I told her the difference was that Regular PMS just looks at BC PMS and laughs hysterically.

I'm not lying.

This is a picture of me trying to get my computer to work so I could draw this blog. (Blogging outside because it's beautiful today.)


(On the right, you see a person fairly concerned about the lack of her computer's performance. On the left, you see a person ready to lob her computer into the depths of Mordor.)

I have seriously almost murdered my dog 57 times JUST SINCE BEING OUTSIDE.

You believe me now, huh? Thought so.

I know that being a woman automatically qualifies me for the gift of having emotions that change quicker than the weather in Kansas, but I've managed to pretty much avoid that for much of my life and for that I am grateful. If these last few days are any indication of how most girls are or how pregnancy or menopause is going to be, I'm handing in my lady resignation RIGHTNAO.

Here's a few of the things have happened to me JUST TODAY (more specifically since I've been out on my back patio).


(This one is obviously not a thought. It's an introduction.)


(Cordy got caught around one of the patio tables and I LOST MY ISH.)


(I saw a butterfly.)

(This happened.)


(Yep.)


(I thought all of these thoughts.)


(Brother was so kind as to point out that it looks like "PANK ATTACK" but I left it anyway. He also wanted to know exactly what I'm doing with my body here, but I had no answer.)


(This was his insightful description of the previous frame. He's not wrong.)


(Not an exaggeration.)


(We mostly just need the cookies and the cuddles. It's a small price to pay for peace and keeping your face, am I right?)


(Brother says we need to wear signs.)

I am glad this only lasts a week.

1 comment:

  1. I love your little person.
    And I read "Pank Attack" too.
    Love, Libby
    (Can't wait for next week!! *crosses fingers*)

    ReplyDelete