Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ok

This is the first time in a long time that I feel absolutely ok! Things are going to be alright.

I'm ok, you're ok, we're all ok. Or, should I say I'm not ok, you're not ok, and we're all gonna be not ok together, ok? But we're going to keep trying our best to be ok.

Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok.

There seems to be a really high premium on ok. What classifies ok?

I don't know, and I don't have any answers today, but that's ok. (Say whaaat?)

I got a very nice note last night from a friend on Facebook. Sometimes when I write, I just feel like I'm crazy and I don't make any sense. Maybe sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who goes through it, or at least I'm the only person who talks about it. The note last made me feel like I'm really not alone in my crazy thoughts and feelings. There's no guidebook, we're just all trying to figure this stuff out. I think we just think there's something wrong with us when things don't go the way we think they should.

How should things go? What do we base that on? We base it on the experiences that others have, but why do we do that? No one on earth is going to have the exact same experience as anyone else. That was confusing, let me try again. No two life experiences are exactly alike? Yes. That's what I was trying to say.

Keep on truckin!

No comments:

Post a Comment